ImmunoIVD offers a versatile and efficient platform for newborn screening, designed to make running assays as simple and effective as possible.
Ideal for busy screening laboratories. Pre-filled plates and innovative solutions minimize pipetting and maximize efficiency to allow DNA analysis from dried blood spot samples within three hours. Our experienced team of scientists works closely alongside our customers, giving personal assistance and rapid advice and support.
ImmunoIVD’s kits are used by screening laboratories across several European countries in their routine screening programs or in pilot projects.
- Complete solution for SCID & SMA screening - including DNA extraction
- From Dried Blood Spot to screening result within 3 hours
- Pre-filled and ready-to-use plates including samples for standard curve generation
- Just two pipetting steps for quick and easy handling
- Uses conventional 3.2 mm Dried Blood Spots as input
CE-IVD marked assay available for TREC, TREC & KREC kits.
HAS press release for the extension of neonatal screening for severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) in the general population.