- Optimum protection of the operator and the environment.
- Optimum ergonomic design with large opening and considerable working height.
- Control panel with digital keyboard and LCD screen.
- Glass side panels for visual comfort.
The OS-Reverse TechGen protects the operator and the environment from powders, aerosols and toxic fumes.
The air is extracted from the workspace, filtered through a G4 prefilter then an H14 HEPA filter, and discharged above the workspace.
Epoxy painted sheet metal exterior.
Stainless steel work surface with rounded edges.
Safety-glass side panels.
Electronically controlled fan.
H14 HEPA filters (efficiency > 99.995% MPPS as per EN 1822).
|*Unit delivered in four parts to pass through 76cm doorways (work surface, side panels, motor and filters, support stand) and assembled on-site by our staff.|
|OS-N RF 3||89||60||74||95||92||120|
|OS-N RF 4||119||60||74||125||92||120|
|OS-N RF 5||149||60||74||156||92||120|
|OS-N RF 6||180||60||74||186||92||120|
Secure standby mode.
1 IP44 electric socket.
Pre-drilled holes in side panels.
(3 per side)
Lighting in excess of 1000 lux.
Stainless steel work surface.
Self-regulation automatically regulates the speed, the microprocessor-controlled fan compensates for filter clogging.
This option also includes:
- Operating parameter display: speeds, airflow, residual lifetime of filters, etc.
- Audio and visual alarms: abnormal speed, fan or sensor malfunction, HEPA filter clogging, power failure, etc.
- tap (gas, vacuum, water, N2 on request)
- additional socket
- RJ45, USB, RS 232 ports
To hang bags.
Trespa work surface.
Accurate to 0.1 mg.
For on/off relay.
Additional exhaust filter (two-fan version).
- active carbon filter
- HEPA filter
Plenum box between the hood and the exterior.
UV lamp with timer and alarm with shutter curtain.
- Epoxy painted steel.
- Stainless steel.
- With casters.
- Electrically adjustable.