- Class ISO 3 workspace for optimum protection of the product.
- Optimum ergonomic design with large opening and good working height.
- Control panel with digital keyboard and LCD screen.
- Glass side panels for user comfort.
- Compliant with NF EN 14644-1.
The OS-N TechGen provides a Class ISO 3 workspace for perfect sample protection.
Air is drawn in from above through a pre-filter which limits clogging of the main filter. It is then blown horizontally into the workspace through an HI14 HEPA filter situated at the rear of the workspace.
The HEPA filter is fitted with a laminar flow diffuser in order to optimise homogeneous airflow velocity within the workspace.
Epoxy painted sheet metal exterior.
Stainless steel work surface with rounded edges.
Safety-glass side panels.
Electronically controlled fan.
HI14 HEPA filters (efficiency > 99.995% MPPS as per EN 1822).
|*Unit delivered in four parts to pass through 76cm doorways (work surface, side panels, motor and filters, support stand) and assembled on-site by our staff.|
Secure standby mode.
1 IP44 electric socket.
Pre-drilled holes in side panels.
(3 per side)
Lighting in excess of 1000 lux.
Filter test inlet.
To test the integrity of HEPA filters.
Stainless steel work surface.
Self-regulation automatically regulates the speed, the microprocessor-controlled fan compensates for filter clogging.
This option also includes:
- Operating parameter display: speeds, airflow, residual lifetime of filters, etc.
- Audio and visual alarms: abnormal speed, fan or sensor malfunction, HEPA filter clogging, power failure, etc.
- tap (gas, vacuum, water, N2 on request)
- additional socket
- RJ45, USB, RS 232 ports
To hang bags.
Trespa work surface.
Accurate to 0.1 mg.
For on/off relay.
UV lamp with timer and alarm with shutter curtain.
- Epoxy painted steel.
- Stainless steel.
- With casters.
- Electrically adjustable.